About Me

Hi everyone! I loveeeee baking, and I've been baking orders for a while now. My loyal customers have been asking me to go on the web forever, but with the recent pregnancy and work demands, it wasn't possible until now. My oven's currently still closed (still adjusting life with the new baby).. but it'll be open again soon! To interested customers, thank you for being so patient with me... I will let you know once the status changes... Toodle-licious!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sponge Roberto Square Pantalones!

It's Spongebob Squarepantsin chocolate cake and buttercream! Or Sponge Roberto Square Pantalones in Spanish (no, I do not speak Spanish - this was something I heard recently hehe). I had sooo much fun making this cake, and I wish I get more orders like this in the future :). I heard the birthday boy was grinning from ear to ear. Alhamdulillah... and YAY! Toodle-licious!

No comments: