About Me

Hi everyone! I loveeeee baking, and I've been baking orders for a while now. My loyal customers have been asking me to go on the web forever, but with the recent pregnancy and work demands, it wasn't possible until now. My oven's currently still closed (still adjusting life with the new baby).. but it'll be open again soon! To interested customers, thank you for being so patient with me... I will let you know once the status changes... Toodle-licious!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Sister's Engagement "Hantaran"

Made both of these for my dearest sister's engagement event. As it turned out, I ended up being the baker for both sides :)! It was great fun, baking cakes for this special occasion for my beloved sister. Not to mention, I also felt very honored. Thanks for trusting me with your precious cakes, guys :).
The top one in yellow was the "hantaran" (gift) from the man's side (2-layered vanilla buttercream cake, yellow theme), and the bottom one was from my sister to him, a 4-layered chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream and chocolate pieces.
The flowers you see were real flowers. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any organic flowers here (if you know where I can get some in KL/Selangor area, please share it with me!). I used a base cover to separate the flowers from actually touching the cake, so no worries! Toodle-licious!

2 comments:

JujuMuffin said...

very pretty
congrats! :]

liza hizan said...

thank you JujuMuffin! I take it you love making muffins? Or u love to ea them? :) hehehe just kidding..