About Me

Hi everyone! I loveeeee baking, and I've been baking orders for a while now. My loyal customers have been asking me to go on the web forever, but with the recent pregnancy and work demands, it wasn't possible until now. My oven's currently still closed (still adjusting life with the new baby).. but it'll be open again soon! To interested customers, thank you for being so patient with me... I will let you know once the status changes... Toodle-licious!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

From Kelate With Love...

 
  
This was a last minute order from my aunt in Kelantan. No, I didn't actually post them over to Kelate! Hehe.. that would be cupcake suicide! She was here for my cousin's wedding, and she wanted to bring these back home. With limited time and resources, I'm glad that the cuppies still turned out quite alright :). These babies had to travel back by plane, so I stuck a piece of tape underneath each cupcake. Haha.. my cheap solution worked out just fine! I do hope in the future, I get to provide customers with custom-made boxes from Sugar 'n' Butter, with specially designed holes for cupcakes! But till then, this would have to do :). Thanks Che Cik for the order! Toodle-licious!

No comments: